I am very excited about to share this with you. As Aham Yoga continues to grow and reach a wider audience. We are trying to keep up with our goal of spreading the message of Yoga to many people. In an attempt to do this, Aham Yoga is hosting an Ask Me Anything yoga challenge this November.
Do you have a yoga question that you need an answer for? Well, we are going to answer it for you this November. All you need to do is submit your yoga question along with your name via email or through our Facebook page. Open from November 1st to November 15th, 2016.
Questions could be about anything yoga related – about a yoga pose, yoga philosophy, the business of yoga, becoming a yoga teacher – just about anything under the blanket of yoga.
All yoga questions submitted during this time will be answered by our founder Arundhati by November 30th, 2016. These will be available via video on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe to the Aham Yoga channel to stay up to date with the latest yoga answers and videos.
Here are some of the questions we have already received in the first few days? Hurry and get your questions in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Many athletes use Yoga to supplement their workout. What would you suggest we supplement Yoga with?
- Why do we always roll to the ride side after shavasana?
- Why does the neck hurt in seated forward folds?
- What is the difference between 200 hour and 300 hour yoga teacher training?
- What is OM? And how to chant it?
- Yoga poses for strained eyes looking at a bright screen all day?
- How to help people who are scared of inverting as a yoga teacher?
- What are the contraindications of inversions?
- Should yogis be vegetarian?
- How much effort/push should one put into a yoga pose?
Here’s a video about our Ask Me Anything this November challenge!